Consider the following questions about your migraine before downloading the questions for your doctor:
- Do I have four or more days per month affected by migraine symptoms?
- Do my migraine attacks affect my ability to function at home, work and socially?
- Do my migraine attacks significantly impact my daily routine even when I take medications to try to stop them?
- Do my migraines persist or happen again after I use acute medications (i.e. pain relievers like paracetamol, triptans like sumatriptan, or any other medications you might use to manage migraine)?
- Am I taking medications for migraine or migraine symptoms for more than 15 days per month?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, please download our question guide, which features a list of questions to take to your doctor to see if you are on the right management plan for your needs.